Privacy & Cookies
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In compliance with the obligations deriving from the national legislation (Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 No. 196, Code regarding the protection of personal data) and community law, (European Regulation for the protection of personal data No. 679/2016, GDPR) and subsequent amendments, this site respects and protects the privacy of visitors and users, making every effort possible and proportionate so as not to damage users’ rights.
Legal basis of the processing
This site treats data based on consent. With the use or consultation of this site, visitors and users explicitly approve this privacy statement and consent to the processing of their personal data in relation to the methods and purposes described below, including any disclosure to third parties if necessary for the provision of a service. The provision of data and therefore the consent to the collection and processing of data is optional, the user can deny consent, and can revoke an already given consent at any time (for any information or request the interested party can contact the address email@example.com However, denying consent may make it impossible to provide certain services and the browsing experience on the site may be compromised.
Starting from May 25, 2018 (date of entry into force of the GDPR), this site will treat some of the data based on the legitimate interests of the data controller.
Collected data and purposes
Like all websites, this site also uses log files in which information collected in an automated manner during user visits is stored. The information collected may be as follows:
– internet protocol address (IP);
– browser type and device parameters used to connect to the site;
– date and time of visit; </ p>
The aforementioned information is processed in an automated manner and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons (from 25 May 2018 this information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner). For security purposes (anti-spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in compliance with the laws in force on the subject, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or offenses. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users (from 25 May 2018 this information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner).
The data received will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service and for the only time necessary for the provision of the service. The information that the users of the site will deem to make public through the services and the tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any responsibility for any violations of the laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international standards.
The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities. In any case, the data collected by the site will never be provided to third parties, for any reason, unless it is a legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided for by law.
Place of processing
The data collected from the site are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller and at the web hosting data center. Web hosting (Ancara.net ® Internet Services Srl as Single Member – Via Boffalora, 4 – Treviolo (BG) – Italy), which is responsible for data processing, processing data on behalf of the owner , is located in the European Economic Area and acts in accordance with European standards.
Session cookies are essential to be able to distinguish between the connected users, and are useful to avoid that a requested functionality can be provided to the wrong user, as well as for security purposes to prevent cyber attacks on the site. Session cookies do not contain personal data and last only for the current session, ie until the browser is closed. Consent is not required for them.
– Mozilla Firefox
– Microsoft Internet Explorer
– Microsoft Edge
– Google Chrome
– Apple Safari
This site also acts as an intermediary for third-party cookies, used to provide additional services and features to visitors and to improve the use of the site itself, such as the buttons for social media, or videos. This site has no control over third-party cookies, entirely managed by third parties. As a result, information on the use of these cookies and on the purposes of the same, as well as on the methods for disabling them, are provided directly by the third parties on the pages indicated below.
Social Network Plugins
– Facebook ( cookie information link )
– Twitter ( cookie information link )
This site treats users’ data in a lawful and correct manner, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
According to the European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and the national legislation, the User can, according to the methods and within the limits set by the current legislation, exercise the following rights:
– request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
– know the origin;
– receive intelligible communication;
– have information about the logic, the methods and purposes of the processing;
– request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer needed for pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
– in the case of treatment based on consent, receive only the cost of any support, its data provided to the owner, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
– the right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor – link to the Guarantor’s page);
– and, more generally, exercise all the rights that are recognized by current laws.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller.
In the event that the data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests, the rights of the interested parties to the processing are guaranteed (except the right to portability which is not provided for by the rules), in particular the right of opposition to the processing that may be exercised by sending a request to the data controller.
The data controller under the current laws is De Feudis Mauro – Via Finizia, 57 – 76011 Bisceglie (BT) who can be contacted at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
The content of this site, as well as the way in which the contents are presented and formed, are the exclusive property of De Feudis Mauro and are protected by Italian and international laws protecting of copyright. The translation, adaptation, processing, reproduction by any means (including electronic storage), total or partial, of all the material contained in this site is reserved for all countries.
The payment system currently accepts Mastercard, Visa and Maestro circuit cards; PostePay cards are included but Visa Electron cards not enabled for online payments are excluded. In the case of purchase of the goods with a credit card payment method, together with the conclusion of the online transaction, the reference bank will authorize the credit for the amount of the purchase made.
Choosing this option you will be redirected to the PayPal site to complete the transaction. When ordering, PayPal will immediately charge the amount of the purchase made. Find out more information on PayPal.
Advance bank transfer
In the event of payment by Advance Bank Transfer, the order will be sent only when the sum due is credited to the De Feudis account
The Customer must make a transfer corresponding to the amount specified at the order confirmation within three working days, with the following references:
Account holder: De Feudis,
BIC / SWIFT: SELBIT2BXXX
Reason: order number indicated on the page and in the order confirmation email.
In the case of cash on delivery, an additional contribution will be applied to the total amount, clearly highlighted at the time of choosing the payment method. Payment can only be made in the following ways:
- with cash, up to amounts of € 999.99 (pursuant to DL 201/2011, article 12):
- by CIRCULAR check payable to “De Feudis”
In the event that the value of the mark is higher than the maximum amount acceptable by the courier, De Feudis may request the excess amount by bank transfer.
Deliveries take place from Monday to Friday during office hours, excluding holidays (January 1st and 6th, Easter and Easter Monday, April 25th, May 1st, June 2nd, August 15th, November 1st, 8, 25 and 26 December). Orders received on holidays will be taken over the next working day.
Types of shipping
Delivery within 3/5 working days unless due to force majeure.
Description of the initiative and consumer information
De Feudis is the owner of the site https://defeudisarredamenti.it/ has entrusted its management to De Feudis, The initiative is an online sale dedicated to registered users of the site https://defeudisarredamenti.it/. The products presented are offered by De Feudis, with registered office in De Feudis – Via Finizia, 57 – 76011 Bisceglie (BT) Italy, tax code and VAT number, registered in the commercial register of – REA n. , share capital euro i.v. In accordance with Articles 50 et seq. of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 and subsequent amendments, the following are described the general conditions of sale for the initiative and, in particular, the characteristics and prices of the goods, the costs of deliveries, the methods of purchase and payment, the terms and costs of delivery, as well as the conditions for the replacement of products and the existence of the right of withdrawal and the related methods and timing of return or withdrawal of goods in the event of withdrawal.
- Acceptance of the general conditions of sale
- Purchase method
- Payment method
- Delivery method and charges
- Right of withdrawal
- Applicable law
Acceptance of the general conditions of sale
2. The customer, once the online purchase procedure, will print or save an electronic copy and still keep these general conditions of sale, in accordance with the provisions of Articles. 49 et seq. Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 on distance selling.
3. The customer can only purchase products in the electronic catalog managed by De Feudis at the time of placing the order, viewable online at (URL) https://defeudisarredamenti.it, as described in the relevant information sheets. It is understood that the image accompanying the description of a product may not be perfectly representative of its characteristics but differ in color, size, and accessories in the figure. All information to support the purchase are intended as simple general information material, not related to the real characteristics of a single product.
4. The correct receipt of the order is confirmed by De Feudis through a reply by e-mail, sent to the e-mail address provided by the customer. This confirmation message will contain the Date and Time of execution of the order and a ‘Customer Order Number’, to be used in any further communication with De Feudis. The message will include all the data entered by the Customer who undertakes to verify its correctness and to communicate any corrections promptly, according to the procedures described in this document. We are always committed to ensuring the correctness of the information published on the site, but the breadth of the catalog and the amount of information contained therein carry the possible risk of a technical problem that creates by mistake a different selling price from the actual one. We therefore reserve the right to cancel the order in case of incorrect publication of a price, it will be the care of our Customer Service notify the customer and instruct him with the correct information.
5. In the event of non-acceptance of the order, De Feudis guarantees timely notification to the Customer.
6. Credit card: The payment system currently accepts the cards of the circuits Mastercard, Maestro and Visa, including PostePay cards but excluding Visa Electron cards not enabled for online payments. In the case of purchase of goods with payment method Credit Card, the transaction will be authorized at the time of order.
6.1 In case of cancellation of the order, both by the Customer and in the case of rejection of the same by De Feudis, the cancellation of the transaction will be requested by De Feudis. The cancellation times, for some types of cards, depend exclusively on the banking system. Once the transaction has been canceled, in no case shall De Feudis be held liable for any damages, direct or indirect, caused by a delay in the bank’s failure to repay the amount.
6.2 De Feudis reserves the right to request additional information from the Customer (eg fixed telephone number) or to send copies of documents proving the ownership of the Card used. In the absence of the required documentation, De Feudis reserves the right to refuse the order.
6.3 At no time during the purchase process De Feudis is able to memorize the information relating to the buyer’s credit card, transmitted via secure connection directly to the site of the bank that manages the transaction. No computer archive of De Feudis will keep such data. In no case can De Feudis be held responsible for any fraudulent or improper use of credit cards by third parties, upon payment of the products purchased.
7. Advance Bank Transfer: In case of payment by Advance Bank Transfer, the order will be sent only when the sum due is credited to De Feudis c / c. The proof of bank transfer, including CRO (transaction reference code), must be sent to De Feudis (via e-mail to info @ defeudis -pep.it ) within and no later than 3 working days from the date of acceptance of the order. Beyond this deadline, the order will be deemed automatically canceled. The Customer must make a transfer corresponding to the amount specified in the order confirmation with the following references: Account holder: De Feudis, De Feudis – Via Finizia, 57 – 76011 Bisceglie (BT) Italy; Support Bank: Causal Bank: order number indicated on the page and in the order confirmation email.
8. PayPal: Selecting the PayPal payment type, you will be redirected to a page on the PayPal site where you will enter your email address and password and make the payment. Your financial data will not be shared with De Feudis but will be managed directly by PayPal. We only accept verified Paypal accounts. Connect to the PayPal site to verify your account.
9. Cash on delivery: In the case of cash on delivery, an additional contribution will be applied to the total amount, clearly shown when the payment method is chosen. The payment can only be made in the following ways:
– with cash, exclusively up to amounts of € 999.99 (pursuant to DL 201/2011, art. 12);
– by CIRCULAR check made payable to “De Feudis”.
In the event that the value of the mark is higher than the maximum amount acceptable by the courier, De Feudis may request the excess amount by bank transfer.
ATTENTION : if you pay by credit card, the payee you see on your statement will be De Feudis
Delivery methods and costs
10. De Feudis can accept orders only with delivery in Italian territory. Delivery to the towns of Livigno, Campione d’Italia, San Marino and Vatican City is also excluded.
10.1 For each order placed, De Feudis:
- in the case of VAT number holders, it issues an invoice by sending it to the e-mail address or to the address indicated at the time of registration. For the issuance of the invoice, the information provided by the Customer at the time of the order is binding. No change in the invoice will be possible after the issuance thereof.
- in the case of consumers, according to the definition and qualification referred to in Legislative Decree 206/05 as subsequently amended and supplemented, issues an invoice only upon the specific request of the Customer at the time the order is made, sending it to the address e-mail address or address indicated during registration.
For the issuance of the invoice, the information provided by the Customer at the time of the order is binding. No change in the invoice will be possible after the issuance thereof. The De Feudis sales system, as an online seller, does not require the issuance of an invoice (or receipt or tax receipt) to a consumer (non-VAT number holders), according to art. 22 of the Presidential Decree dated 10/26/1972 n. 633 and the article 2, letter oo) of the DPR December 21st 1996, n. 696 (as confirmed by Resolution n. 274 / E of 5 November 2009). If the invoice is not requested by the Customer, De Feudis will in any case send a purchase receipt to the consumer via e-mail or to the address indicated during registration, without tax validity, useful only to for assistance or warranty purposes.
ATTENTION : Carefully check the data entered in the “billing address” field, it is not possible under any circumstances to modify this data, the content of the receipt or receipt once the order has entered in the shipping process. The invoice will be headed to the address entered in the billing field at the time of purchase and it will not be possible to make the invoice to a name or to a different address. No change in the invoice will therefore be possible.
If the invoicing document is not requested at the time of entering the order, it will in no case be issued a posteriori.
The sales system of De Feudis, as an online seller, does not require the issuance of an invoice (or receipt or tax receipt) to a consumer (not VAT number holders), according to the art. 22 of the Presidential Decree dated 10/26/1972 n. 633 and the article 2, letter oo) of the DPR December 21st 1996, n. 696 (as confirmed by Resolution n. 274 / E of 5 November 2009). If the invoice is not requested by the Customer, De Feudis will in any case send a purchase receipt to the consumer via e-mail or to the address indicated during registration, without tax validity, useful only to for assistance or warranty purposes.
11. Delivery costs are charged to the customer and explicitly reported at the time the order is placed. The payment of the goods by the Customer will be made using the method chosen when ordering. Nothing is more due by the customer than the total order.
12. The availability of the products on sale is limited to the availability of the products themselves and is a condition for the validity of the offers. In the event of exhaustion – even temporary – of stocks, De Feudis has the right to refuse the customer’s purchase request by formal communication via e-mail, which may also indicate replacement products that may be available. Except in the event that the customer requests to purchase a product in replacement of the exhausted one, De Feudis will refund the amounts already paid by the Customer as soon as possible and in any case no later than 14 days from the date on which the order is placed has been canceled. The requested products are delivered as quickly as possible, normally within 5/7 working days. De Feudis undertakes to respect, as a maximum delivery time, a period not exceeding 30 days, except in cases of force majeure. The maximum delivery time is calculated starting from the date of conclusion of the contract. In case of delay of more than 30 days, the Customer and De Feudis will agree on any new delivery date. If the additional term granted expires without the products being delivered, the Customer is entitled to terminate the contract, subject to the right to compensation for damages.
13. Unless explicitly indicated by De Feudis Customer Service, delivery is intended at street level. Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the Customer is required to check: – that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the transport document in advance by e-mail; – that the packaging is intact, not damaged or wet or otherwise altered, even in the closing materials (adhesive tape or metal straps). Any damage to the packaging and / or the product or the mismatch in the number of packages or indications, must be immediately disputed, applying WRITTEN CONTROL RESERVE on the courier’s delivery proof. Once the courier’s document has been signed, the Customer will not be able to oppose any dispute about the external characteristics of what was delivered. Any problems concerning the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within 8 days of delivery via the contact page
14. In case of non-collection within 5 working days of the material in storage at the courier’s warehouses due to repeated inability to deliver to the address specified by the Customer, the order will be automatically canceled.
Right of withdrawal
15. According to the articles 52 et seq. of Legislative Decree 206/2005, if the customer is a consumer (ie a natural person who buys the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity), he has the right to terminate the purchase contract for any reason, without having to provide explanations and without penalty, except for the types of products for which this is expressly excluded (see art. 59 Legislative Decree 206/2005) and without prejudice to what is indicated in the following point 16.
16. The right of withdrawal can be exercised within 14 days from receipt of the product in the following ways: i) The Customer sends a letter or telegram or e-mail addressed to: De Feudis – C.so Vittorio Emanuele, 152 – 70122 Bari Contacts . For this purpose it is possible to use the withdrawal form published on the site, but it is not mandatory. You can download the form by clicking here. ii) The Customer Service contact the Customer communicating by e-mail the Return Authorization Number (RMA). iii) The Customer reports the RMA Number on the return form received together with the delivery documents. The return of the product must take place at De Feudis within 14 days from the date of receipt of the RMA. The reimbursement of the price paid for the purchase of the product does not include shipping costs, which are the sole responsibility of the Customer who intends to withdraw from the purchase. De Feudis will collect the products at the shipping cost indicated on the site only if the same by their nature, cannot normally be returned by the Customer by post. IMPORTANT : no returned merchandise will be accepted, if without return authorization.
17. The right of withdrawal is in any case subject to the following conditions: – the right applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the product purchased (eg: accessories, etc …); – the purchased item must be intact and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, etc. …); to limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend, when possible, to insert it in a second box, on which to affix the label provided by De Feudis, bearing the RMA number (return authorization code); in all cases, the attachment of labels or adhesive tapes directly to the original product packaging should be avoided; – the shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the complete responsibility of the customer; – in the event of damage to the goods during transport, De Feudis will notify the customer of the incident (within 5 working days from receipt of the goods in its warehouses), to enable it to file a timely complaint against the courier chosen by him and obtain the repayment of the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal; – De Feudis is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned with uninsured shipments;
18. De Feudis will reimburse the customer the full amount already paid (net of the direct return costs referred to in paragraph 16 above if the products are not returned directly by the Customer by post), within 14 days of receipt of the notice of withdrawal, by transfer of the amount charged to the credit card or by bank transfer. In the latter case, it will be the customer’s responsibility to promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain reimbursement (IBAN code of the current account of the invoice holder). De Feudis may suspend the reimbursement until receipt of the products or until the Customer has demonstrated that he has sent the products back, whichever is earlier.
19.Without prejudice to the fact that the customer is only liable for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, the right of withdrawal is excluded relatively to: – the supply of goods that are likely to deteriorate or expire rapidly; – the supply of sealed goods that do not lend themselves to being returned for hygienic reasons or related to health protection and were opened after delivery; – damage to the product for reasons other than transportation. In the case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, De Feudis will provide the related communication by registered letter with return receipt; the product will remain available to the Customer at the De Feudis warehouse for a period of 30 (thirty) days from the date the registered letter is sent. After this period the product will be eliminated without further notice.
20. All the products sold by De Feudis are generally covered by the manufacturer’s standard warranty and 24-month warranty for defects of conformity, pursuant to articles 128 and following Legislative Decree n.206 / 2005. It is understood that in relation to perishable products the legal guarantee will be effective only up to the expiry date indicated on the packaging of the product itself. To qualify for the warranty, the Customer must keep the invoice (or DDT) that he will receive at home.
21. The manufacturer’s standard warranty is provided in the manner described in the documentation included in the product packaging. It is voluntary in nature and does not replace, restrict or exclude or prejudice the right to the Legal Guarantee of Conformity. The duration, the territorial extension, the methods of use, the types of damage / defects covered and any limitations of the Conventional Warranty of Manufacturer are elements indicated in the cd warranty certificate contained in the product packaging.
22. The 24-month warranty pursuant to articles 128 and following Legislative Decree n.206 / 2005 applies to products that present a lack of conformity, provided that the product itself is used correctly, respecting its intended use and than foreseen in the attached technical documentation. This guarantee is reserved for the private consumer (a natural person who buys the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity). In the event of a lack of conformity, De Feudis will, at no cost to the Customer, restore the product to conformity by repairing / replacing or reducing the price until the contract is terminated. If, as a result of intervention by an Authorized Service Center, the defect does not result in a lack of conformity pursuant to articles 128 and following Legislative Decree n.206 / 2005, the Customer will be charged for any verification costs and restoration required by Authorized Assistance, as well as transportation costs if incurred by De Feudis
23. In the event that, for any reason, he is unable to provide his customer with a product under warranty (restored or replaced), De Feudis may at its discretion return the full amount paid or replace it with a product of equal or superior characteristics.
24. No damage can be requested from De Feudis for any delays in repairs or replacements.
25. In cases where the application of the guarantees provides for the return of the product, the goods must be returned by the Customer in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, accessories, etc. … ); to limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend, when possible, to put it in a second box; in all cases, the attachment of labels or adhesive tapes directly onto the original product packaging must be avoided.
26. De Feudis, with registered office in De Feudis – Via Finizia, 57
76011 Bisceglie (BT) Italy is the data owner as specified in the Information.
27. Any complaint must be addressed to De Feudis – Via Finizia, 57 76011 Bisceglie (BT) Italy. For any information you can contact: De Feudis – C.so Vittorio Emanuele, 152 – 70122 Bari or through: contact form
28.The sales contract between the Customer and De Feudis is intended to be concluded in Italy and governed by Italian law. For the solution of civil and criminal disputes arising from the conclusion of this distance selling contract, if the Customer is a consumer, the territorial competence is that of the reference forum of his municipality of residence; in all other cases, the territorial jurisdiction is exclusively that of the Court of Milan.
Pursuant to and for the purposes of Legislative Decree n. 130 of 6 August 2015, containing provisions for the implementation of directive 2013/11 / EU on alternative resolution of consumer disputes, we communicate the existence of an alternative online dispute resolution platform reachable at the following address: </ strong > </ p>
You can decide to return any product purchased on https://defeudisarredamenti.it within 14 days from the delivery date.
Reasons for return for replacement
- Damaged product (only if accompanied by photos of the damage and the packaging with which you received the product)
- Non-compliant goods: the product is different from the description (only if accompanied by product photos)
Reasons for return for refund
- I don’t like color
- I got the wrong size
- I don’t like style
- I’ve changed my mind
For returned products for replacement you will need to attach the details photos and the packaging with which you received the product, make sure that the products are in the same condition in which you received them, in the original packaging.
In the event that you no longer have the original packaging available, we kindly ask you to take care of recovering the packaging that is adequate and suitable for transport.
If your return does not meet the conditions listed, the package will be returned to you and a refund or replacement will not be made.
Return methods for replacement
- Complete the Form below
- Your request is evaluated by Customer Service
- You will receive an e-mail with the details of the scheduled date of appointment with the courier to deliver the product and the label to be affixed to the package.
- Prepare the package with the label received and give it to the person in charge on the day of the appointment
- Once the quality control has been carried out, we will ship the replacement product
Return methods for refund
- Your request is evaluated by Customer Service
- You will receive an email with the address where to send the product
- Once the quality control has been carried out we will refund the price of the product at the time of purchase within a maximum of _____ days